Martin MX Park is currently open for practice (3) days per week. Our hours and track operating days are subject to change depending on current weather, or less than optimal track conditions due to a weather event. We work very hard to ensure the track is open on the days & hours listed below.
3pm - 8pm
11am - 5pm
12pm - 5pm
Check The Track Status
Since there are many circumstances that can affect our operating hours, we urge you to check the following resources for our current operating status.
|Ride Fees||Non Members||Annual Members||Unlimited Members|
|Entry Fees||Practice Days||Special Events|
Purchasing one of our memberships is a great way to save money on every visit. A Membership card can be purchased at the track during registration.
2018 Annual Membership
The annual membership allows you to save $5 on every daily ride fee throughout the 2018 season. If you plan on riding more than 6 times, our yearly membership is perfect for you.
- Adult - $30.00
- Junior - $30.00
2018 Unlimited Membership
Our unlimited membership allows you unlimited free rides throughout the season. If you are a hardcore rider, this package is perfect for you!
- Adult - $450.00
- Junior - $225.00
The following items are required in order to ride at Martin MX Park. If you enter the track without these items, you will be asked to exit the track until you can meet the requirements. It is the riders responsibility to ensure these requirements are met prior to entering Martin MX Park.
- DOT Approved Helmet
- Long Pants
- Long Sleeve Shirt
- Boots Over Ankles
- No Kickstands
- No Training Wheels
The first 30-60 minutes of our practice days usually remain open to all skill levels. By the end of the first hour we are usually starting to split into sessions. Our session formats are as follows:
- Session 1: Minis
- Session 2: A & B
If there is a low ride count, C class riders will be combined with the A & B session.
- Session 3: C
- Session 4: C2 -if needed
All sessions are 20 minutes in length and all classes will receive the same amount of rotations and track time.
Requirements For Minor Riders
In order for minors to ride at Martin MX Park we have a few, very firm and strictly enforced policies. We cannot, and do not make any exceptions to these policies.
- Minors must be above the age of 4 years old to ride.
- Riders under age 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present with them while they are at Martin MX Park.
- Upon arriving to the track, a parent or legal guardian must accompany the minor rider and fill out the required waiver forms.
- Once all waivers have been signed and the parent or legal guardian has been confirmed, they must remain present at the track until the minor rider is done riding for the day.
What If No Parent Is Available?
If a parent or legal guardian cannot be present at the track, they can designate another legal adult -- 18 years of age or older -- as a guardian for the day.
In order for the parent or legal guardian to designate another adult, they must download and fill out the guardian release waiver found below.
The form must be presented during sign-in and MUST BE NOTARIZED!download guardian release
- Sign in is required prior to parking
- Prior to entering the facility everyone in your vehicle is required to check in and sign the proper liability waiver forms. This includes spectators.
- Minor Policies Strictly Enforced
- Add additional text here.
- No Drugs Or Alcohol
- Alcohol is not permitted on the track premises. Additionally, riding while under the influence of any drugs or alcohol is strictly prohibited. If Martin MX Park staff suspect that any riders are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, they will be asked to leave without refund. In some circumstances, we will contact the proper authorities if necessary. Martin MX Park takes this policy very seriously and will be enforced. The safety of our riders is paramount.
- Obnoxious/Aggressive/Harassing Behavior Is Not Tolerated
- Martin MX Park values the enjoyment of all our riders & spectators. While we all like to let loose and have fun, loud and obnoxious behavior that disrupts the enjoyment of fellow riders & spectators will not be tolerated. Additionally, any rider(s) or spectators that display any aggressive actions towards fellow riders or spectators will be asked to leave. This also includes any harassing behavior towards any of the Martin MX Park staff.
- Spectators are Free (excluding special events)
- Spectators are welcomed, and encouraged to come watch. All spectators are required to sign a waiver prior to entering the facility.
- Early Entry Welcomed
- We welcome all riders that show up early. Showing up early will allow you to beat the opening traffic, and time to set up in your favorite spot. However, showing up early does not mean the track is open early.
- Tents/Canopies Allowed
- We encourage the use of canopies and tents while riding at Martin MX Park. We just ask that you be courteous of other visitors when you are choosing your set up location. Use only the space you actually need.
- No Riding Prior To Opening
- Riding the track prior to opening hours is strictly prohibited and will get you a quick escort off the grounds. Our staff operates equipment on the track right up until our designated opening hour. This policy is in place to ensure YOUR safety as well as our staff's safety.
- Pets Are Allowed
- We allow riders & spectators to bring their pets. However they MUST be on a leash at ALL TIMES. Martin MX staff reserves the right to disallow any loud or aggressive pets. If you feel that your pet might be this way, we do have remote parking areas to accommodate any potential issues. Additionally, please clean up after your pet.
- Cash Payments Only
- Currently, we are only equipped to handle cash at our practice facility. However, future items such as Martin MX Park apparel and accessories will be available for online purchase via credit card. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Currently, we offer water ($1) and monster energy drinks ($2) which are available in the check-in building. We encourage you to bring your own food & water. However there is a gas station and Subway located 1/2 mile from our track.
- If you need to temporarily leave the track for any reason, upon re-entry you must present your wristband to the check-in attendant.
- No UAVs/Drones
- While we are huge fans of the footage drones can capture, their use during open practices is strictly prohibited unless approved by Martin MX Park.
- Camping is not allowed
- At this time we do not allow any camping.
- No fires allowed
Special Event Policies
- Limited Track Access
During special events, access to the inside areas of the track will be limited to approved individuals only. Parents of riders (no guardians) in the small bike classes are the only exception to this rule.
- Spectator Fees
There is a $5 dollar spectator fee in place for special events. For minor riders with accompanying parents, only 1 parent will be charged a spectator fee.
Parking remains free during special events.